X band rectangular Waveguide WR 90 is simulated in HFSS EM Simulator.
The chosen dimension is width *Height= 22.86 mm and 10.16 mm
Continuous simulation procedure is presented here it may help to beginners.
1. Air box/ inner waveguide box is created.
2. Solid metal box created(greater than air box).
3. Radition box is created larger than 10 mm of air box.
4. Air box is subtracted from Solid metal box to design hollow waveguide.
5. Again, Air box is generated to make port and make waveguide inner side is vaccum.
1. S- Parameter, Mode starting frequency, mode pattern is displayed with the help of output variable in HFSS.
You may email me on firstname.lastname@example.org